An small venue 3 hour event with Dr. Dixon limited to 20 attendees. Exhaustive walk through of the new PEAK PCA, and how to link to treatment. Completely hands on. No lecture.
3 BCBA Type 2 CEUs issued through ABA of Illinois
Learning Objectives upon completion of this event:
1. Explain the development of the PCA
2. Correctly administer the PCA from start to finish
3. Describe the process to decode the PCA into treatment
4. Explain how challenging behavior, autism symptoms, and intervention plans are linked to PCA scores.
5. Understand how persons with disabilities other than autism can benefit from the PCA.